Wild Tribe Ranch presents an amazing range of activities for every age and skill level.
Unleash the daredevil in you on the Daredevil's Ramp, our army-style obstacle course that features bridges, obstacles and ropes. Or enjoy hanging out at Tribal Path, the rope and ladders course for the intrepid, and walk the talk at the Monkey Walk, where you can indulge in hanging, balancing and jumping to your heart's content. For those of you who are adrenaline junkies, nothing beats the thrill of speed with our All-Terrain Vehicles at the Mad Riders' ATV! If you've always dreamed of flying, try the Geronimo Trampoline, or experience the sensation of free-fall with the Supreme Geronimo Ejection Bungee. For sheer Wild West excitement, you can have a ride on Bullie the Bull, and see how long this bucking, spinning ride allows you to hold on! If you've come along with a bunch of other people, you have a readymade team to take on Totem Chroma, the Paintball course that tests teamwork and ingenuity while giving you enough fun to last a lifetime! Finally, there's plenty of fun and excitement for our youngest visitors, with a Bouncing Castle, and swings, slides, rockers and a balancing bridge in Magic Land, the Tiny Tots' Play Zone.What to Wear to Wild Tribe Ranch:
- As you know, adventure sports require a sensible dress code that will allow free and active movement. Jeans or trousers are the best for both men and women - track pants and shorts may not offer you enough protection. Wear a tee shirt or a comfortable top of your choice - remember you will be jumping, climbing and even flying up in the air!
- Shoes are critical - please ensure you wear shoes that are hard, preferably without laces - sneakers, slip-ons and leather shoes are fine - especially if you plan to ride the ATV.
Safety is very important to us at Wild Tribe Ranch. Every activity has a stringent Safety Code. Please follow your Guide's instructions at all times. For more on Safety, please see individual activities or FAQs section.
We facilitate OFF-SITE SETTING UP of activities for culturals, inter-college programs, annual days & other events.Timings:
- Weekdays: 9.30 am to 6 pm. TUESDAYS ARE HOLIDAYS except during Festivals,National Holidays,and Summer Holidays.
- Weekends & holidays: 9.30 am to 8.30 pm
- Entry stops 30 min. before closing time.
Note: Food and beverages from outside are strictly not allowed.
- RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED
WILD TRIBE RANCH Facilitates setting up of OFF-SITE ADVENTURES and rental of select equipment's..for more details send in your enquiry